Job Description:Apex Systems is currently supporting some exciting Contract to hire Data Engineer openings in the Cleveland & Columbus, OH area. These positions are hybrid you must be local to Cleveland or Columbus, OH or willing to relocate. Please apply directly to this posting for consideration.
- Migrating on prem servers to the cloud
- Building Enterprise data platform from ground up.
- Working with membership, specialty, and subsidiary data
Day to day
- Working with business to get their data needs& getting data loaded into new platform.
- Building data pipelines and data movement
- Prepping data and responsible for pipeline quality
- Nothing to do with machine learning.
- Developing ingestion pipeline and making data more ingestible
- 5 to 10 years of EXP
- Data Bricks (Comparable tools)
- Python & SQL (language)
- Data Modeling
- Understanding of syntax
- Insurance industry experience
- Data Warehousing
- Data Brick or AWS Comparable tools
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.