Job Description:Seeking an Office Assistant to support the Office Manager in the Vancouver, WA Office (98681)
- Duration: 08-Jan-2024 - 05-Jul-2024
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting a variety of administrative and operational tasks on a daily basis.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing database systems.
- Provide general clerical support to office activities and provide support services to staff with any project related deadlines. Scan, copy and bind reports, specifications and other requests.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for meetings. Prepare conference rooms for clients and meetings. Meeting food ordering and coordination with visitors.
- Handle purchase order requests
- Enter/update data and format within tables
AS Degree in Business Administration or related field or 5 years related experience. Effective verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please reach out to Noelle at [email protected] with your resume if interested.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.