Large, international medical diagnostics company is expanding their team!
We are adding 3 people, including a Project Coordinator. This role will be working Monday - Friday during daytime business hours, with an occasional work from home day once fully trained. Enjoy our mountain views and great amenities while expanding your skills with our team of professionals!
We are looking for an experienced Project Coordinatorl to oversee and guide our teams. Responsibilities include ensuring that development teams follow project framework values and agile practices, mentoring and motivating the teams to improve processes, facilitating meetings and decision-making processes, and eliminating team impediments.
To be successful in this role you should have a firm grasp of agile/work flow practices and the ability to effectively manage and mentor development teams. An outstanding candidate should have excellent interpersonal, project management, and problem-solving skills.
• Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
• Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
• Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
• Scheduling and facilitating events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
• Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
• Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the team.
• Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
• Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the responsibilities.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Engineering Technology or Life Science discipline
2+ years project coordination
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to partner with multiple functions to achieve results
• Working Knowledge of SmartSheets preferred
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban preferred
• Experience in reagent or instrument manufacturing for a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical company is a plus. Knowledge of FDA Quality System Regulations (QSRs).
Apply today for immediate consideration to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.