Lead Actimize Developer
Lead Actimize Developer
Apex Systems is recruiting for a Lead Actimize Developer. This candidate will be a significant contributor to a globally diverse team which is responsible for enhancing and maintaining our clients Actimize Suspicious Activity Monitor AML system. Challenges will include OFAC screening of client information, AML profiling of financial transactions, configuring, testing, and deploying product enhancements, building new utilities and reports, onboarding new feeds, coordinating deployments, coaching/mentoring team members, and participating in meetings with business partners and vendors. This highly visible position is critical for the continued success of the company’s regulatory and compliance initiatives.
Primary Job Responsibilities Include:
- Providing OFAC and AML solutions
- Onboard new work streams for screening
- Implement regulatory model changes
- Configuration and testing of new product features
- Deploying product enhancements
- Developing new utilities and reports
- Implementing strategic architectural changes
- Mentoring/coaching other team members
- Experience with OFAC and AML regulations and processes
- Knowledge of Actimize AML products
- Experience with Linux, Java, Containers, Windows, .NET, Oracle DB, and SQL Server
- Familiarity with ETL platforms is a plus
- Bachelors degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years of experience in software development required;
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Job holder must have understanding interdependencies and business impact of future IT plans.
- S/he must have prior lead experience selecting and implementing vendor-specific methodologies and prior consulting experience with structured methodologies.
- Extensive experience with developing and supporting front end and backend development required.
This position is FULL REMOTE!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.