6.2-Defensive Cyber Readiness Analyst
- Title: Defensive Cyber Readiness Analyst
- Location: Hampton, VA
- Type: 6 month contract to hire
- Pay: $30-34/hr
Apply here for immediate consideration: please send your updated resume and availability for a phone call to Emma at [email protected]
- Must have current Secret clearance.
- Minimum of 4 years experience on USG readiness reporting and policy.
- Knowledge of USG principles, methodologies, and approaches used in Resource Management, Budgeting, and Acquisitions that support cyberspace requirements.
- Knowledge of Guard and Reserve force posturing and mobilization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite to include Teams or similar workplace chat and videoconferencing tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Monitor Total Force Integration (TFI) efforts of Cyber Protection Teams (CPT) to include organization structures, training of TFI partners, and highlight trends of TFI associations.
- Readiness monitor for cyber security and defense teams. Review DRSS/ART/SORT to identify unit level trends and systematic challenges. Develop strategic reports to address negative trends within the units. Facilitates UTC mobilization for CPT rotations. Reviews and validates DOC statements for cyber defense units. Reviews and validates MPA requests as required for cyber security and defense organizations.
- Support ACC/A3/2/6KR with the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process for all O&M (3400), Other Procurement (3080), RDTE (3600), and Military Personnel (3500) funds supporting Cyber Security & Defense and associated weapon systems. Will track MAJCOM, NAF, Wing, Group, and Unit funding inputs to ensure validity of request and allow for vetting of funding priorities. Ensure funding requirements have been properly captured to ensure traceability to mission requirements. Validate funding requests have considered full scope of DOTMLPF to ensure execution of requirements.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day Branch operations. Manage Branch calendar, tasking system, knowledge management sites, and schedules. Ensure Branch personnel are properly assigned tasks and projects and completed on time.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.