Apex Systems, the nations 2nd Largest IT Services firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Process Engineer in Totowa, NJ.
If interested in applying for this opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume to Ronak Gandhi @ [email protected]
The Process Engineer is based at the Totowa, NJ plant. This position is responsible for assisting with daily while the current position will be mainly focused on SAP rollout. Daily tasks will consist of support for Totowa’s current MES/MOM system on the production floor, audits, and small developmental tasks
Required Education, Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Engineering.
• The successful candidate should have a strong manufacturing background with at least 3-5 years manufacturing experience
• Individual knowledgeable of PLC operation including programming and configuration, is a plus. • Advanced skills with MS Office (Excel & Word) are essential. Working knowledge of Ethernet network communications and related hardware setup plus Windows operating system and PC hardware.
• Prior exposure or knowledge to MES systems is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Follow all GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices), FSMA, Safety, and Environmental regulations as well as company policies.
• Maintain positive attitude. Focus on the customer, teamwork, and quality productivity.
• Give recommendations to improve workplace safety, efficiency, and to better serve the customer.
• Meet twice a week with developers in order to discuss any issues, changes, or additions needed to the software.
• Work with production and R&D in order to validate an already existing cleaning matrix to help improve automation.
• Work with production supervisors to ensure paperless forms are being filled out correctly and on time.
• Regular audits on paperless forms to ensure integrity is being maintained.
• Provides assistance on problems in production areas.
• Regular communication with all teams
• Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.