Marketing Manager IV
Location: Remote (Mountain View or EST hours required)
Apex Systems is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager with 7+ years of professional experience in marketing driving go-to-market strategies. If interested, please send your resume to [email protected].
- Be a GTM marketer/ jack of all trades with the ability to use storytelling, customer insights, data and business acumen to lead initiatives at any phase of the product life cycle (from idea to maturity) and execute a GTM plan that can drive impact and influence.
- Be a champion of the voice of the B2B customer and supporting accountants through a learning agenda – developing deep empathy and understanding with their attitudes, needs and pain points.
- Leverage consumer (qual and quant), competitive, and industry insights plus new technological capabilities to uncover opportunities that can help further differentiate our suite of product offerings.
- Collaborate with Finance and other Marketers to build a 1-yr revenue forecast and the corresponding marketing plan to help deliver the aligned results.
- Strong creative skillset with an ability to turn deep customer insights into winning positioning, value proposition and messaging that will resonate with the target customer.
- Analytically-minded, with the ability to develop clear hypotheses and collaborate cross-functionally with other product marketing teams, channel marketing, sales, finance, analytics, and product to test and iterate our way into how we solution-sell our platform across all channels, providing the customer insights, positioning, and content to drive demand
- Track campaign impact and analyze program results to report on ROI
- Own the business outcomes (P&L) and communicate regular updates to leadership through ongoing forecasting, reporting and root cause analyses
- Make go-forward recommendations and present and share learning and recommendations across the organization
- BA/BS required, or equivalent work experience. Experience in SaaS companies, B2B marketing and/or MBA a plus
- Ability to translate consumer insight and business strategies into great execution
- Proven experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams to deliver amazing outcomes
- Solid verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills, as well as an effective communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated high levels of ownership, responsibility, initiative and the desire to drive significant, measurable performance results
- Track record of making principled, data-based business decisions balanced with experienced judgment
- Strong project management skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong organization navigational skills, including ability to lead and influence without direct authority
- Ability to think about ambiguous or complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.