Job Description:Apex Systems has an immediate need for a fully remote (with client limitations), direct hire, Database IT Manager role, supporting a large Maryland based health system. If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to Kayla at [email protected].
Salary: $130-140k (depending on experience)
Team Size: managing 5x employees in various roles/ stages of career trajectory
- Bachelors degree in information systems, computer science, or related field
- Previous experience in management
- 7 years minimum of DBA experience and strong understanding of SQL and BI tools
- Background in healthcare, finance, or HR
- This person will not be "in the weeds" technically, but will be required to assist the team with their questions and foster growth
- Responsible for providing business intelligence expertise to various enterprise projects around the teams workforce labor initiatives
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.