ServiceNow OCM/ACM Lead
Job Type: W2 Contract
Contract Length: 12+ weeks
Location: 100% Remote
Please send resume in Word format to [email protected]. Reference Job ID 2003564
Often referred to Adoption and Change Management (ACM), the intent is to ensure program success through planning, strategy and execution of communications and adoption best practices. The ACM Plan will include recommendations from the ACM Assessment for the in-scope focus areas. The ACM Plan includes the following:
DT Services has a 3-phased Advise, Plan, and Execute approach to delivering on all ACM projects. They are outlined as:
- Understand current state for the in-scope Digital IT Marketplace services workloads.
- Define ACM success criteria.
- Conduct preliminary interviews of key stakeholders to discuss the current environment and user experience.
- Understand level of influence/control for driving success.
- Identify change advocates, subject matter experts or other influencers for program support.
- Identify individuals and user segments impacted by the technology program.
- Identify challenges, risks, expected behaviors and pain points.
- Develop change impact analysis to determine findings and recommendations on how to provide value-add to the users (if applicable).
- Identify communication and training needs by stakeholder groups.
- Understand internal communication processes, policies and procedures including standards, branding, review & approval processes, and distribution methods.
- Identify communication vehicles available and preferred methods of messaging. Identify requirements around communications and training to promote adoption.
- During this process DT ACM will create customized email templates for end-user communications (T-/+). This may include email templates for announcements, launch countdowns, and FAQs for the in-scope workloads.
- Create communications in support of IT Portal, DEX Management for Persona management application, and other key outcomes as identified and agreed upon.
- The Training & Coaching Section of the ACM Plan includes the identification of training of specific skills and behaviors that are necessary for the change to be a success.
- It describes how Customer will support managers and supervisors during the change, and how those managers and supervisors will interact with workers.
- The Change Network Section of the ACM Plan guides what is needed broadly from a network of change agents, who all work together to drive the change forward.
The Resistance Planning Section of the ACM Plan outlines the processes and tools used by managers and executives, with the support of the ACM team, to manage employee resistance to the change.
During this phase DT ACM will confirm with tech teams that transition was successful. Coordinate a lessons learned session at the end of each pilot or deployment (if needed or applicable). Utilize the feedback and thoughts shared to improve further deployments / change. Re-iterate learning & support opportunities. Revise the Communications & Training Plan
- 8+ years project experience in Organizational Change Management
- Demonstrated experience in successfully contributing to the design and implementation of Change Management strategies
- Proven experience in executing change management strategies and partnering with organizational team leads in the design, development and implementation of plans
- Change Management Professional Certification (CCMP) preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.