Apex Systems is actively hiring for a Communication Specialist role with a Fortune 200 Renewable Energy Client!
This position is designated as hybrid with preferred candidates working in the West Palm Beach, FL area.
**For immediate consideration, please send your most up-to-date resume in a Word Document to: Alex at [email protected]*
Position: Communication Specialist
Location: Juno Beach, FL
Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience is preferred.
Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week
Length of Assignment: 3 month contract
- NEER CES – Digital Experience Strategist (HubSpot)
- As part of the B2B Digital Experience team, this person will work closely with our B2B partners managing and delivering our HubSpot email marketing initiatives
- This role has client-facing responsibilities including but not limited to technical consulting for lead generation, and email development, prospect journey, campaign workflows, data management, testing, client training and analytics reporting
- Execute multiple digital marketing campaigns using HubSpot creating campaign workflows
- Collaborate and work with UX specialists, designers, project managers, QA specialists, and marketing consultants to ensure the delivery of highly effective email products to our partners
- Utilize strong attention to detail to create and optimize quality email projects based on best practices, web (ADA) and email (CAN-SPAN) compliance as well as internal development process standards and platform governance
- Give realistic estimates of work and deliver on those timelines
- Proactively identify, troubleshoot, and address issues as they arise
- Responsible for the improvement, governance, and maintenance of HubSpot processes by proactively gathering input from internal and external stakeholders and providing feedback and suggestions to management
- Maintain the drive to be passionate about delivering a customer experience that exceeds expectations
- Actively identify process improvement opportunities
- 4+ years of experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Experience in lead management systems (LMS), content management systems (CMS).
- Marketing Systems (Email) and CRMs (Salesforce)
- Expert in HubSpot Marketing
- Expert managing and creating digital marketing campaigns; email campaigns workflows, reporting dashboards
- Deep knowledge of the email channel and digital analytics best practices
- Passion for digital marketing with understanding of HTML, CSS and other Adobe CS
- Certified HubSpot Inbound a plus
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously with a tenacious belief in hitting deadlines and meeting commitments
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and independent management skills
- Proficiency in blogging platforms and/or content management skills
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.