VoC Business Analyst
Job Description:VoC Business Analyst
Location: San Diego, CA - Work from Home (on-site when needed)
What you will do:
• Deliver on all aspects of NPS analyses and reporting including role based automated dashboards, driver analysis, text analytics, trend analysis, and opportunity assessments.
• Manage implementation and development for framework build outs of the NPS Program across various firm systems leveraging the customer experience management platform (e.g. Qualtrics) with support on vision from NPS team and related stakeholders.
• Subject matter expert on various survey tools and associated systems spanning survey design / triggers, automating processes, and establishing closed loop system. Also includes managing vendors and instituting new feedback sources and best practices.
• Help to identify and engrain the voice of the advisor into all business decisions to create loyalty, improve retention, and ultimately, create more Promoters.
• Establish strong relationships with key stakeholders and work with business partners to execute NPS surveying implementation strategies throughout the organization.
• Maintain a high working knowledge of cross-functional strategies, partnering with firm presidents / champions, services, operations, relationship managers, and other internal / external subject matter experts. This includes quarterly presentations to senior leaders.
• Partner closely with technology partners and play an active role in identifying data / process gaps and work with extended teams to find and implement viable solutions.
• Comply with all federal, state, and local legislation.
What you need to have:
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required; majors in Marketing, Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field preferred.
• 3-5 years’ experience in business analytics roles
• Demonstrated success independently solving ambiguous problems of diverse scope
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Strong conceptual, analytical, and creative thinker.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to summarize complex results to non-technical audiences
• Ability to build high quality relationships with internal and external partners
Really catch our eye with:
• Experience with CRMs (Salesforce) is preferred
• Business intelligence in research and survey tools such as Tableau and Qualtrics
• Experience working with research and/or survey agencies
• Specific knowledge of financial industry and independent broker dealers
Our top performers share the following traits:
• Team player attitude
• Courteous and empathetic to client concerns
• Energetic and results-oriented
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Customer-centric attitude
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.