Job Description:Summary - Senior React Developer - 4 days onsite in Winston-Salem, NC - W2 only, No C2C
*Candidate must be able to commute to clients location in Winston-Salem, NC 4 days a week*
The individual who fills this position will be knowledgeable in both React front-end development as well as AWS cloud concepts such as deployments, storage, high availability, architecture, and security. This role will report to the Director/Manager of Application Development.
In this role, you will:
- Implement new features and maintain existing code using React and other standard tools in the React ecosystem.
- Your duties will include designing software solutions to meet project requirements, maintaining and refactoring existing code, writing tests, and fixing bugs.
- Troubleshoot build pipelines, design, code and deploy APIs, web applications, deployment scripts, and AWS lambda functions.
- Asked to actively participate as part of a cloud-focused development team, working on both new application development and migration of applications/processes from on-prem to the cloud.
- Be required to independently research potential solutions for existing and new issues/applications/processes.
- Review architecture or development proposals from other team members or groups and offer insight on those proposals.
- Respond quickly to any reported issues via active communication to the other team members or directly with the department reporting the issue.
- Design and develop new custom react components to meet project requirements.
- Working with other developers and software engineers to develop front-end and back-end architecture that’s well-structured and flexible, along with the APIs to support it
Experience with React, Typescript, Redux, Redux Toolkit, Redux-Saga, Material UI
An understanding of common programming paradigms and fundamental React principles, such as React components, hooks, and the React lifecycle
Experience with Visual Studio Code (IDE)
AWS Solutions Architect Certification
Experience with CloudWatch logs and events
Experience with Python
AWS Lamba Functions, API Gateway
Experience with Azure DevOps Repos, Pipelines, Branching repos, Pull Requests, Committing code and working with multiple developers on the same project
Develop and Support Multi-Region AWS environment using services like Route53, IAM, EC2, VPC, AWS API Gateway, Lambda
Familiar with IAM concepts
Familiarity with common programming tools such as RESTful APIs, Git repositories, TypeScript, version control software
RDBMS experience (Oracle/SQL Server/PostGRES or similar) with strong SQL knowledge, object creation
Nice To Have
Test patterns and practices (both unit and functional)
No-SQL Database Experience
Additional AWS certifications
Experience with Hybrid/Multi-Cloud environments
Education and Experience
B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or relevant software development experience
2+ years of cloud application architecture and engineering (AWS a plus) with hands-on experience in cloud automation
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.