Contract Director, Global Safety Lead
Location: Cambridge MA (Hybrid)
Science: Cellular Metabolism
Therapeutic Area: Rare Disease/Blood Disorders
Job Overview: Seeking a passionate Associate Director/Director, Global Safety Lead to join the Medical Safety and Risk Management team, responsible for driving safety and risk management strategy in our clients rare genetic disease program and implementing best-in-class processes across the company.
- Extensive experience in drug safety, both in the pre-approval stages (from early to late-stage) and in the post-marketing setting.
- Proven expertise in pharmacovigilance and risk management, with a deep understanding of global regulatory requirements and general expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, along with strong persuasion, influencing, and negotiation abilities to effectively collaborate in cross-functional teams.
- A minimum of 3 years of industry experience in safety or clinical development, preferred with an MD/DO, PharmD, or PhD degree.
- Proven experience in drug safety, including pre-approval (ranging from early to late-stage) and/or in the post-marketing setting.
- In-depth knowledge of pharmacovigilance and risk management, with a strong understanding of global regulatory requirements and general expectations, along with fluency in verbal and written English.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.