Customer Services Representative
Apex Systems is looking for a detail oriented Customer Service Rep in Orlando, FL. We have schedules on multiple shifts and are looking to begin the interview process immediately. We also have multiple bonus incentives including launch and performance-based bonuses. Please email your most updated resume to Krystyna at: [email protected] for immeidate consideration!
Customer Service Representative
Location: Orlando, FL
Pay Rate: $18.00/hour
Anticipated/Target Start Date: 12/11/2023
- 8am - 5pm
- 9am - 6pm
- Data Entry
- Need customer service for overflow help with other teams
- Accuracy – creating accounts and cases
- Updating information in accounts from Med Billers and Requirements:
- Strong accurate data entry skills
- Previous work experience in Specialty Pharmacy or Customer Service preferable
- Professional level skills in computer use, including but not limited to Microsoft Office, email, web-based applications and key boarding skills
- Experience working with people in situations that are high-pressure and time-sensitive (either telephone or face-to-face), and that involve solving problems, making decisions, using excellent judgment and “customer service” skills. This can be obtained through a combination of work experience and post high school education, and need not be obtained in a traditional “customer service” setting
- Strong ability to multi-task and strong time management skills • Ability to function in a high-volume, fast-paced environment • Dependable and strong work ethic
- Ability to accept and implement feedback and coaching
- Experience working with databases (CRM preferable) or a tracking system; Salesforce CRM experience
- Experience working in a health care/pharmaceutical industry environment
- Understanding of challenges associated with patients’ medical
- EMPATHY Please
- Oral communication
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Customer Service Preferred
- Team Player
Please email your most updated resume to Krystyna at: [email protected] for immeidate consideration!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.