Sr. Packaging Engineer
We are looking for experienced Semiconductor/RF Packaging Engineers with demonstrated success in RF Packaging who can join the Packaging Center of Excellence, in the following locations:
Locations include: Greensboro, NC; Hillsboro, OR; Richardson, TX; Chandler, AZ; Chelmsford, MA; Apopka, FL
Ideal candidate will utilize their broad semiconductor packaging experience to develop and drive new packaging technologies for next generation product requirements from concept to high volume manufacturing.
Strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to excel in a dynamic collaborative team environment including working directly with the product line design teams.
- Provide best in class industry “know-how” to enable continued global leadership of Client packaging solutions.
- Utilize program management methodology to plan, execute and monitor complex process and/or product development projects.
- Facilitate or lead cross-functional technical teams through New Product Introduction (NPI) and/or problem solving.
- Design for manufacturability and cost to ensure smooth transition to High Volume Manufacturing.
- Develop and deploy advanced design rules into next generation products.
- Work in collaboration with technology and business units to deploy next generation packaging solutions incorporating GaN, Si and GaAs semiconductor devices into products
- Thorough industry knowledge and experience of semiconductor packaging technologies.
- Strong background in process / packaging technologies preferably with direct experience in either RF Modules or high power and high frequency packages.
- Knowledgeable across a wide range of assembly, packaging, processes technologies and materials e.g, fan-out, wafer level packaging, SMT, Die Attach, Wire Bond / Flip Chip, Molding, interconnect, laminate, etc.
- Strong understanding of Design for Manufacturability and requirements needed to ramp these technologies in a high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven track record of supporting New Product and/or Technology through innovative packaging solutions.
- Ability to utilize SPC techniques, DOE, and structured problem solving methodologies (e.g. DMAIC, 8D).
- Experience with Program Management Methodology.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.