Sr Android Developer
Job Description:Apex Systems, a World-Class Technology Solutions Provider, is seeking applicants for the below position on behalf of our client. Please apply if interested and qualified. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Position: Sr Android Developer
Location: Doral, FL
Rate/Salary Range : 100k-130k
A Senior Android Developer is responsible for translating business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large, complex, and leading-edge mobile solutions. The individual is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to development team as well as play lead role for design, development, deployment, maintenance, and in some cases support of multi-tiered mobile applications. The position requires the ability to review and approve clear and concise documentation and possesses solid presentation and communication skills. Individual must work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Maintain a core understanding of the software development lifecycle and of Quality Assurance techniques using source code control repositories, debugging and testing experience.
- Keep up to date with advances in software development methodologies and technologies, with a focus on full stack Android frameworks and new libraries.
- Communicate effectively and persuasively with management and peers.
Required for all Jobs:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in a computer-related field required.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 5 years experience in web and mobile development on tools with specific focus on Android. Work experience with Java, OOPS, SQL Lite, Android studio, Clean Coding, Consuming REST API, Background services, Retrofit, MVVM, Ability to interact with camera, mic, Network and Bluetooth. Background working within a standard Waterfall and Agile development methodology required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.