Engineer-System Performance - III
Apex Systems, the Nation’s 2nd largest Technical Staffing and Services Firm, has an opening for a Systems Performance Engineer with a Fortune 500 Company in Irving, Texas, Contract Position! *If you are interested in this role, please email your resume to [email protected]
System Performance Engineer
Location: Irving, Texas 75038
Length: 12+ months Contract
- Experience: 5-7 years
- Responsible for collecting and using hourly and daily service measurement data to optimize Large DAS Venues.
- Representing the team for feature related projects, new DAS integrations, and other centralized tasks by meeting deliverables and holding other parties accountable per project plan.
- Troubleshooting DAS hardware and performance problems independently or by coordinating with other teams.
- Supporting Network Performance in evaluating and improving all DAS KPIs by identifying DAS system performance problems.
- Creating a detailed report the the 3rd party DAS owner or the local team.
- Resolving DAS KPI issues, assisting in implementing solutions, and collecting walk test data in support of performance evaluations and build program prioritization.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: 2 or more Years- Large DAS Optimization, 2 or more Years- DAS Commissioning, 2 or more years- Walk test Analysis and post processing DAS
DESIRED SKILLS: 2 or more years- DAS Uplink and Downlink Commissioning, 2 or more years-Link Budget Analysis, 2 or more Years- Troubleshooting Interference and PIM on Large DAS systems
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelors degree preferred, or 5 years of experience with cell sites and DAS systems.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.