SAP S4 functional consultant
SAP FSCM Functional Consultant
Duration: full time, direct hire
Location: Onsite in Savannah, GA. Relocation assistance can be negotiated as part of the offer package.
Apex Systems is working with an international automotive client to find an SAP FSCM Functional Consultant who will support their SAP Financials and Supply Chain solutions. The client is migrating from SAP ECC 6.0 to S/4HANA, so this consultant will help with the migration and then subsequent post-production support and enhancements.
Purpose of this Position:
- Will be responsible for assessing, estimating, supporting, and managing the effective and efficient delivery of the functional aspects of SAP projects, enhancements, and service delivery (break/fix) across all HAEA-AM-supported instances.
- Day-to-day working with SAP users and business partners in the sites within the scope of the role.
- Collaborate with other team members, to ensure that enhancements are delivered, leveraging the global resource pool cost-effectively without negatively impacting quality, and providing support in resolving service delivery matters and ensuring SLAs for service are met.
- Be involved in the keep-it-running and evolutive maintenance of SAP ERP solution.
- Takes the lead role in Assisting with the business case, Planning and monitoring, eliciting requirements, Requirements organization, Translating and simplifying requirements, Requirements management and communication, and Requirements analysis.
- Along with the other team members, oversee Incident management, Checking and solving customizing issues, Bug fixing, Investigation of escalated problems, Monitoring of interfaces and replications, Enhancement management, Analysis and application implementation, improvements, Writing general as well as detailed, functional specifications, Integration tests, and business support for UAT, the application documentation, Contribution to workload estimations.
- Keeps a general overview of the solutions architecture and evolution and is accessible for all matters in the functional domain of SAP FCM.
- Stay updated with technical developments and evolutions in SAP FCM.
- Performs a fit-gap analysis for business requirements and delivers solutions in line with standard SAP.
- Decomposes high-level information into details and can animate workshops with end-users and business representatives.
- Distinguishes requests from the underlying business needs.
- Maintains a regular physical presence close to business interlocutors and Key Users to assist them in the development and daily management of their applications.
Required Skills / Education:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
Related Work Experience (Yrs.): At least 7+ years of hands-on configuration, development, or support of SAP FI/CO area
- Minimum of 7 years of ERP Project Execution/ management experience
- Minimum 3 complete life cycle SAP implementation experience
- Experience in Repetitive and Discrete Manufacturing environment
- Preferred experience in the Automotive industry
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.