Chicago, IL | Remote | 4 month contract with extensions
About the role
- SAP & Microsoft Office Environment
- Participate in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis.
- Provide analytical and consultative input to monthly and quarterly internal reports and analyses.
- Leverage financial analysis to influence and drive action within finance.
- Prepare, analyze, and report actual results against project and business unit operating plans including but not limited to monthly rolling forecasts, cost/profit analysis, present / future valuations, etc.
- Perform multiple financial cost analyses and preparation of financial reports and contractual deliverables.
- Develop detailed expense analysis and coordinating short-term forecast at various levels.
- Ability to analyze, consolidate, interpret, and communicate financial data and results.
- Ability to prepare and present financial data and variance explanations to stakeholders.
- Knowledge of budgeting and forecasting, methods policies and procedures.
- Proficient in applying problem resolution techniques.
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 5 years related work experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.