Collaboration Platform Engineer (Zoom, Slack, Confluence)
Job Description:Our great client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for a Collaboration Platform Engineer (Zoom, Slack, Confluence). If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
- Designing, engineering and implementing large platforms across the enterprise
- Partnering with other teams on emerging best practices, patterns and technology
- Working with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues and improve sustainability
- Experimenting with innovative technologies to find new ways of solving problems
- Creating patterns of automation maintenance, monitoring, security and compliance using industry and enterprise best practices
- Continuously improving patterns and workflow by collecting and responding to feedback and key metrics
- Looking to automate/improve current processes
- Focus on SaaS platform management with a Security and UX balance
- Security minded individual with an understanding of least privilege, role based access, auditing and mitigation at scale
- Engineer mindset that looks at all options, documents scenarios and data driven decision making that includes various view points in the options
- Automation engineer interested in eliminating manual tasks with repeatable automation where appropriate.... Documents what is manual and cant be documentation as code
- Desired resource would be Self Lead individual who is transparent with their work by ensuring they are documenting along the way, can focus on one or two things at a time and is ok showing continuous progress as a part of a scrum team and being a team player.
- 5-8 years of professional IT experience
- Experience with Meetings Experience and Collaboration Platforms (i.e. Zoom, Confluence, Slack)
- Solid understanding of Zoom capabilities and system administration of the Zoom platform
- Understanding of Business texting (SMS) within the Zoom platform
- Proactively learn emerging platforms and related technology
- Ability to solve technical issues and enable/teach peers to be self sufficient
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems with little to no direction
- Ability to articulate opinions to team members and share ideas
- Other skills: Python, PowerShell, Git, AWS
- Experience with Single Sign On with large platforms
- Experience with access controls including use of permission scopes to grant/restrict usage of API endpoints
- Software development background, experience with at least one scripting language
- Familiar with agile work management concepts, tools and practices (Jira)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.