Sr. Business Relationship Manager
Job Description:Apex Systems has a Sr. Business Relationship Manager opening in Des Moines, IA that must work hybrid onsite. If interested please send a resume to our recruiter Mat at [email protected]
Sr. Business Relationship Manager
Location: West Des Moines, IA - hybrid onsite
Duration: 24 months
- Hybrid background of Business Analysis and Project Management experience
- Strong analytical and business skills desired
- Extensive relationship management experience, coordinating and liaising across multiple groups and lines of business
- Able to think analytically and get into the weeds of issues, then able drive solutions while working with different LOBs and acting as a facilitator/liaison
- Must have business understanding to take technical requirements and explain in laymans terms - acting as a liaison between tech and business to get questions answered
- Resource needs to have high level understand infrastructure, applications, and all of the connections around the two so they can ask the right questions in remediation planning
- Strong business analysis and project management skills required
- Experience planning remediation efforts around applications and servers is nice to have
Team provides a business service focused engagement model with all enterprise CIO teams to ensure alignment to execution governance practices and standards for Non-Discretionary and BAU asset remediation. This highly visible role will serve in a front facing lead capacity. Focus will be on engagement with enterprise CIO teams to provide process and governance support for non-discretionary and business as usual remediation activities. This role will interface with all levels within Technology and must be able to be comfortable facilitating large groups to solve problems and identify new opportunities for improvement. A polished presence and appreciation for working in an organization that has competing priorities, mandated timelines and ability to work in an environment that can be ambiguous is required.
Oversee execution governance process development:
- Maintain, organize and develop content to support Execution Governance
- Engage support partners within Technology, Risk and other core areas to ensure alignment to standards
- Provide leadership updates as needed
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.