ServiceNow Administrator (IRM)
Job Description:Our great client has an immediate opening for a ServiceNow Administrator. If you are interested please apply with resume to [email protected].
- 2+ years ServiceNow administration experience
- 2+ years ServiceNow development and scripting experience
- problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment. Strong organizational skills.
Nice to have:
- Responsible for administration and development support for the Integrated Risk Management module of ServiceNow
- Form configuration
- Flow designer
- Role and access management
- Report and dashboard configuration
- Workspace design and configuration
- Data imports and integrations
- Manage update sets and deploy changes across environments
- Service portal configuration
- Collaborate with various teams to clearly understand requirements and utilize best practices within ServiceNow to meet those objectives
- Manage changes and deployments between ServiceNow environments
- Work with product management team to manage and prioritize items from the backlog
- Troubleshoot and quickly resolve issues identified by end users
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.