- Minimum 4 years of experience with reporting and/or analytics technologies support using base SAS software, Enterprise Guide, PCSAS, or Studio in conjunction with large libraries of SAS datasets
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Linux shell scripting and automated or scheduled execution processing
- Experience researching data and/or coding problems and handling after-hours calls for production issues
- Working knowledge of electronic data/file transfers and security concepts
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networking, and storage technologies
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with financial, insurance, or mortgage industry systems and data
- Experience with SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Amazon S3, mainframe processing, or Vistaplus reporting
- Experience independently solving technical problems
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.