Job Description:Job ID: 2004384
Title: Project Assistant
Location: Carlisle, PA (Hybrid – 2-3 days on-site’; 2-3 days’ remote)
Work Hours: 8 AM – 5 PM EST
You will bring a “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to get things done. You are a self-starter, someone who takes initiative, works well independently and as part of a team, and approaches most everything with a customer service mindset. You have strong communication skills both verbally and in written form, you build relationships easily, and have a strong work ethic. You have strong organizational and time management skills and understand the importance of prioritizing tasks. You have a keen attention to detail and accuracy, strong problem-solving skills, and like doing research and enjoy finding that last piece to the puzzle. You are flexible and adaptable; you can pivot quickly without reservation and are driven to meet all your deadlines while holding information confidential.
- Assist Omni-channel project teams with administrative projects and tasks, and keep everyone updated on software, such as MS Teams, Microsoft Office 365 and more
- Partner with internal teams, vendors and customers
- Assist in project setup, update, closing
- Support Omni-channel Team members
- Vendor/Subcontractors (adding, removing and updating)
- Leverage Basic Data Entry and MS Excel skills
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and questions
- AA degree or higher, BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising or Business Administration or similar preferred.
- 3+ years of experience working in a full-time administrative or operational support role in a fast-paced office/department.
- Experience working with Omni-Channel organization would be a bonus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Word and Excel
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems
Application Delivery Lead
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.