Graphic information System Coordinator
Location: Oklahoma City, OK - This position will be full-time in office initially, with opportunities to remote work after approximately 30-60 days.
- Coordinate the efforts of team members and, where appropriate, third parties in order to deliver business initiatives according to requirements.
- Ensuring tasks and initiatives are moving forward and the individual status is known and can be communicated swiftly and concisely to team members.
- Closely liaison with cross functional team members and ODOT Management on an on-going basis.
- Work with Enterprise Analysts and Product Owners to eliminate blockers.
- Developing and delivering progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations as required by team members.
- Undertaking tasks as required.
- Assist GIS Management team with process improvement and other duties not specifically related to specific initiatives.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of team members who are not direct reports
- Superior communications and professional speaking skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and tasks
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Advanced Excel, Outlook, and Office skills
- Jira and Confluence experience desired, but not required
- Technical Understanding of Data Analytics
- In addition to the above, the IT Coordinator will carry out such duties as may reasonably be required
- Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Must pass background and vehicle checks
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.