Job Type: W2 Contract
Contract Length: 12+ Months
Location: Hybrid in Austin, TX
Pay Rate: $35/hr
If you meet the below requirements, send resume in Word format to [email protected]
The primary role and responsibility of OCM analyst is to schedule, plan and execute project-level change strategies, including the measurement of change readiness and long-term sustainability. The OCM analyst works closely with the project managers, business relationship managers, risk managers, application development team, quality assurance team, and other technology partners (DBAs, SAs, etc) to complete the IT Operations tasks. Develops and implements testing, communication and training strategies and deliverables.
Required Skills/Years Experience
- 3+ years working knowledge of OCM methodologies such as PROSCI which includes development of such deliverables as Stakeholder Analysis, Change Impact Analysis and Communications Assessments.
- 3+ years’ experience developing work products such as change management plans, communications plans and training plans.
- Execution of plans and work products is expected with stakeholder engagement and end-user adoption critical to success and measured through metrics and reporting (created by the OCM Analyst).
- Provides project teams with coaching and guidance based on industry best practices to improve cross-functional coordination and communication during project execution.
- Experience working with and reach all levels of employees.
- Experience on large Information Technology efforts with Agency-wide impact.
- Creates a weekly executive summary of all project statuses including highlights for leaderships attention.
- Generates high-quality, tailored reports and analysis to inform the decision making of senior leadership.
- Develops content for dissemination to non-technical users.
- Develops and executes communications plans for the CRM to communicate project work, priorities, and impacts across the agency in an effort to provide transparency into CRM projects.
- Provides project teams and users with documentation based on industry best practices to improve understanding of technical changes.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.