SAP PPDS Lead
Job Description:SAP Lead
Location: Cleveland, OH or Raleigh, NC
Apex Systems is supporting our large manufacturing client in Cleveland Ohio in need of an SAP Lead. This person will focus on SAP S/4 Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS), MRP, Demand planning, Plant Maintenance (PM), and Quality management (QM).
- 7+ years of SAP implementation experience
- Hands on configuration in production planning and APO (advanced planning optimization)
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (PPDS) experience
- Ability to take business requirements and translate them into systems requirements, customizations and configurations
- Ability to write functional specifications, test plans, conduct unit testing, train end users and troubleshoot enhancements to the base system.
- This role will serve as a functional lead in the production planning area of this team
- Help the deployment and operations team streamline SAP practices as the SME in this space
- Assist in the evaluation and selection of the best solution from possible alternatives.
- Assist in the adoption of new business procedures resulting from system improvements, through the development of documentation, training, and communication plans.
- Aid the business in adopting SAP best practices and helping to prevent deviation
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.