100% On-Site in San Antonio, Texas
*6 Month Contract with the potential to convert to permanent based off of performance*
If the following opportunity interests you, please email your most up to date resume to [email protected]
- Customer facing position in a call center (NOC) environment
- Be the first line of defense
- Candidates day to day will consist of logging in and opening the applications to see if there are any tasks that need to be completed.
- Follows instructions that are built into the alarms to see what action needs to be in place
- Reboot particular servers
- Addressing alarms/Following instructions on alarms
- Incidents in service manager (low, med, high)
- Generic helpdesk support
- Intermediate experience level with 3-5 years of experience in NOC, Helpdesk, Server or Desktop support
- Windows 2012, 2016 and up
- Windows Server Support
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as OpenText Operations Bridge Manager (OBM), Network Node Manager (NNMI), Microsoft Systems Center Operations manager (SCOM), or other related monitoring tools
- OpenText Service Manager or related service management software
- Familiarity with VMware, Network Circuits and backup systems a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.