Remote AWD Admin
Job Description:Apex Systems is looking for a Remote AWD Admin on a contract basis.
**MUST HAVE AWD EXPERIENCE
- Assist in tasks between IT capabilities and business objectives to facilitate improvements through process or system solutions to increase overall quality and meet business partner demands.
- Assist in conducting business and gap analysis to align information technology solutions with business initiative; suggest and implement ideas to solve for process gaps and system gaps.
- Assist in the preparation of requirements and process flow documentation in written and/or graphical form (flows).
- Work with a senior member of the team to receive knowledge transfer for specific application(s) work. Maintain a general understanding of the technology that supports the business needs.
- Adhere to documented SDLC practices for project and support work using Agile or Waterfall methodology.
- Elicit, capture, analyze, refine, articulate, and documents business requirements, use cases and/or user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create end-user documentation (e.g., user guides, process flow charts, training materials, etc.)
- May work with the testing (QE) team to develop system integration test scripts; ensure testing results correspond to the expectations of the business.
- May participate in sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews and retrospectives. Assist in backlog grooming.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or business discipline, or equivalent education/experience
- Training and/or exposure to business systems analysis
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities within deadlines
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.