Exchange Engineer - Remote
Job Description:Apex Systems is looking for an Exchange Architect to support a Kansas City client. The candidate can work remotely in the United States, but preference would be local to the Kansas City area.
- Architecting, designing, and implanting services of Microsoft Exchange and Exchange Online in a hybrid environment.
- Experience with Multi Geo Exchange and the global aspects of Exchange is a must. This person will work with folks around the globe and needs to have exposure to this.
- Be well versed in email threat protection – Spam\\phish\\malware\\spf\\dkim.
- Experience with DNS and DHCP administration and AD in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience with file and print server administration, OneDrive, and other M355 technologies.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell.
- Participate in an on-call rotation to provide after business hours support
- Having led a team or currently leading a team with demonstrated group leadership is a huge advantage for this role.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.