Full Stack .Net Developer
Job Description:Full Stack .Net Developer
Apex Systems is a global IT services provider, and our staffing practice has an opening for a Fullstack .Net Developer with Microsoft .net Core, ASP.Net Core, C#, Angular, Typescript, CSS, HTML5. to place at our client, a Big Five Bank
Client: Big Five Bank
Terms: 6 month contract
Location: Hybrid 1 day a week
Application Process: It is best to apply via the medium on which you are seeing this posting. If you encounter technical difficulties submitting your resume, please send a Word version of your resume to Beth Armstrong @ [email protected]
Snapshot (what we need at quick glance):
- A Full stack .NET Developer with Angular experience
- Enhancing, and upgrading of existing applications to newest version of .NET Core and Angular.
- Upgrading and enhancing of applications moved into Azure.
- Asset management (within wealth)
- 2 groups: retail and investment
- Execution and management -data management and reporting
- Investment management is this team
- 26 apps; legacy; some managed by vendor some in house
- Aiming to modernize and move to cloud; create microservices, adopt devops culture
- Must successfully manage multiple priorities as this role will manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation, and analysis efforts.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements and generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware and operating system environment, interface with other. systems, internal and external checks, controls, and outputs.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Coordinate coding, testing, implementation, integration, and documentation of solution.
- Ensure that errors are detected to avoid production outages.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- May act as a team lead for a small team and/or technical solution provider (subject matter expert) for complex application problems.
- Perform complex applications programming activities.
- Provide cost and time estimates for assigned work packages to support the development of timetables and project plans.
- Provide solutions that potentially impact other dependent projects and applications.
- 5+ Years as a Fullstack web application developer.
- Development experience in needed language or technology
- .net Core, ASP.Net Core, C#, C++ Angular, Typescript, CSS, HTML5.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Application delivery development experience encompassing knowledge of formal methodologies and disciplines for delivering new or enhanced applications.
- Must have practical working knowledge of development languages and databases.
- Consulting professional experience to understand approaches, tools, techniques and roles and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients and partners.
- Ability to effectively interact with stakeholders, end users, business analysts, and technical resources to gather requirements and prepare design specifications.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.Responsive design, building scalable APIS, performance tuning, debugging.
- Bachelors degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Azure Cloud including App Services, Azure Functions etc.
- DevOps - Setting up and automating CI/CD Pipelines
- Designing and Implementing Microservices
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.