6-12 month contract to hire
Onsite 4 days a week: San Antonio Texas
Armed forces veterans and spouses of veterans may receive preference over comparably qualified applicants.
- Spring Boot
- Acquires and applies foundational knowledge of business, its applications, and processes.
- Seeks guidance from team members to resolve issues and to identify appropriate issues for escalation.
- Coordinates with cross-functional team members to translate business requirements into specifications.
- Gathers information to support business analysis and the development of technical solutions.
- Supports and proactively contributes to continuous improvement initiatives within area of expertise, for assigned company/staff agency, and/or across enterprise.
Bachelor’s degree in IT related field (or equivalent work experience)
Work experience in systems or development life cycle: 6 to 10 years and advanced knowledge of relevant technical programming languages and / or technical systems
Demonstrated Adaptability; collaboration skills; business acumen; communication skills, innovation
if interested please send resume to Robert at [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.