Power Platform/ Dynamics 365 Developer - Placement
Our client is seeking a Power Platform Developer/Dynamics 365 Developer to join our Team. In this role, you will be part of a business process re-engineering team comprises of process analyst and developers to support an IT Modernization effort for a federal customer. In this role you will be responsible for understanding, designing, developing and deploying solutions that meets client’s needs. Optimizing the use of Microsoft Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint and aligning with best practice implementation standards.
Position: Dynamics 365 Developer
Location: 100% Remote, based out of Alexandria, VA
Terms: 6 month Contract to Hire
Candidates must be US Citizens and able to obtain/maintain at minimum a EOD/Public Trust clearance, per a condition of employment
About the Role:
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies D365/Dataverse (tool configuration and customizations) Model Driven / Canvas Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint.
- Experience in migrations from SharePoint to Dynamics 365, Dataverse / Power Platform environments
- Responsible for overall systems design and architecture, including new solutions and patterns.
- Work with IT partners to design, configure, test and deploy changes to D365/Dataverse tables, columns, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards.
- Experience with 3rd party products or technologies (XRMToolBox, XRMToolKit)
- Develop model-driven Power Apps solutions
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to attain DHS EOD
- 8+ years of related experience
- 1 - 2 years supporting a large Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Dataverse environment.
- Power Automate experience; Model Driven Power Apps, Canvas App & Flow
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying custom PCF controls using TypeScript
- Past D365 Customer Service implementations
- Experience in the relational database or Azure stack is preferable.
- Experience with scripting and Automation
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Microsoft certifications related to Dynamics / PowerApps in a development capacity.
Experience and Education Requirements:
BA/BS or equivalent and minimum of 10 years of applicable experience or equivalent
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.