Job Description:Senior Visualization Developer – Data Products & Reporting
- Design and develop front-end products in Tableau and other visualization tools
- Update existing dashboards to enhance functionality, implement new features, and resolve defects
- Assist in implementing large cross functional projects and other team deliverables
- Aid in prototyping solutions, delivering recommendations and presentations, integrating user feedback, and participating in collaborative work sessions or workshops
- Develop visualizations that are visually appealing while following Nike style guidelines and standards
- Collaborate with Data Engineering teams to iterate on the design and implementation of data visualization products
- Be a partner to Product Management in gathering user requirements for visualizations
- Assist in implementing robust user-centered data visualization and dashboarding solutions that support data-driven decision making
- Manage the lifecycle of data visualization products including providing training, measuring adoption, and establishing metrics to monitor adoption and business value
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related field.
- 2+ years of experience in data visualization, data analysis, financial analysis, or similar role, preferred.
- Experience in data visualization techniques and standard methodologies.
- Experience with data analysis technologies such as Tableau or similar tools
- Experience extracting and analyzing data with SQL, Pandas, R, or similar
- Experience visualizing and performance tuning on large datasets
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams, identify requirements, communicate timely updates, and provide project management support
- Experience with the Agile Development Lifecycle
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with data in cloud environments like AWS and Snowflake
- Experience developing visualizations for mobile devices
- Experience developing visualizations with Web technologies (D3, React.JS, or similar)
- Proficient with Excel; experience with a statistical package is a plus (such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata, etc.)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.