Associate Director, DMPK
Job Description:Associate Director, DMPK 2007064
Location: San Francisco, CA (Onsite)
Science/ Focus: Personalized Medicine
Therapeutic Area: Oncology
Job Overview: The job requires a team player with a proven track record in DMPK and small molecule drug discovery who will be responsible for developing and executing PK and ADME strategies to impact projects in discovery and development phases.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams and partners to develop and implement effective nonclinical ADME/DMPK strategies for pre-clinical projects.
- Representing DMPK expertise in multifunctional project and initiative teams to ensure the integration of DMPK considerations into decision-making processes.
- Leading the design of study and screening cascades, coordinating with external CROs and internal partners to conduct fit-for-purpose PK, PK/PD, ADME, and DDI studies that support the advancement of portfolio programs.
- PhD with 5+ years or MS/BS with 7+ years of relevant industrial experience in DMPK or related field (e.g., Biochemistry, Chemistry, Pharmacometrics, or Bioanalysis).
- 1+ year of experience in DMPK project representation, particularly with small molecule new chemical entities.
- Strong background in chemistry and desirable ADME/PK bioanalysis coordination/conduct experience.
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.