SR Active Directory Admin
Job Description:Active Directory Admin
Apex Systems is currently seeking an Active Directory Admin to support a large IT client in Ft Huachuca, AZ!
Candidates must possess an Active Secret Security Clearance, an IAT II compliant certification such as a Sec+, CAP, or GSLC, and have at least 2 years practical experience with Active Directory, Windows, VMWare, and PowerShell.
To apply, please send your resume to Hannah Abbott at [email protected]!
Active Directory Admin Senior
Ft Huachuca, AZ
- Provide 24x7x365 operational support of Active Directory environment
- Responsible for building and maintaining an identity management solutions
- Provide support for Active Directory Federation Services solutions for applications
- Responsible for building and maintaining Active Directory infrastructure
- Ensure the security and compliance of the Active Directory environment
- Troubleshooting of Microsoft physical and VMware virtual environments
- Develop and troubleshoot Power CLI and PowerShell scripts Interface with database administrators and other IT professionals to coordinate installation and maintenance of client server applications to support enterprise line of business systems
- Current Active Secret Security Clearance required
- Bachelors Degree with 2 years of practical experience or 6 years of direct related experience
- Current Information Assurance (IA) certification (required at performance start date): IAT Level II (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC)
- Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date): Microsoft or related certification
- Must be able to work swing shift (M-F from 1530-0000)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.