Trade Floor IT Manager
Job Description:Trade Floor IT Manager - On-Site
Apex Systems, one of the nation’s largest technology solutions organizations, has an immediate and high-profile opportunity for a Trade Floor IT Manager with a large Financial institution based out of New York City, NY. The role can be considered on a direct hire or contract-to-hire basis with a target salary range of $135-$155k per year or $65-$75 per hour. This position is required to be on-site 5 days a week.
If interested and meet the minimum requirements, please send your resumes to [email protected] and reference job #2007308.
Role Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
• Installation, Troubleshooting, and Support for Operating System Windows 7/10 /11, MAC OS), MS Office 365 suite, One Drive, MS Teams, and other Investment & Corporate Banking / Trading applications
• Imaging/Re-imaging of corporate and BYOD end-user systems (Laptops / Desktop/ Thin Client devices) utilizing the SCCM platform based on ServiceNow-approved tickets
• Provide excellent technical and troubleshooting support on Mobility devices such as (Android/iOS/iPhone/iPads), Mobile Devices & Application Management
• Provide MFDs Support for the Imaging devices (print/scan/copy/fax) at the site
• Internal Move / Add /Change support including large scale/bulk office moves/re-stacking activities, etc. (all moves)
• Well-versed in providing White Glove VIP/ Concierge Services, Home / Remote support
• Provide IT orientation and training to all new employees on existing Desktop/ Laptops systems and software
• Ability to coordinate End users’ issues with various Level 3 Server / Network support groups and project teams for service delivery enhancements, maintenance, and upgrades
• Provide Smart Hands and Eyes Support - for servers, network, and security devices in remote site locations, as per policies and procedures and when requested by IT management
• Provide accurate and timely logging of customer incidents/service requests in ServiceNow to meet agreed-upon service level agreements (SLA)
• Supporting ALL End User Device Lifecycle Management activities as per policies and procedures
• Participate in maintaining appropriate IT equipment Inventory and sparing requirements
• Maintain Asset Management tools that support automatic discovery (such as SCCM), facilitate effective device deployment, re-use of assets, and provide a common view of user information
• Provide “value-added” end user consultation for short “how to questions”
• Perform end-user-related Audit / Compliance / Security controls such as access reviews, risk assessments, controls verifications, Asset Management facility inspections, and maintenance of verification logs on an as-needed basis
• Perform break-fix support for Laptop, desktops, tablets, and associated hardware peripherals with 3rd party vendors for warranty repair/replacement
• Provide On-call support if required outside business hours on a rotational basis
• Provide IT end-user support for disaster recovery and emergency response activities in the event of emergencies at the local site
• Provide basic AV and conference room and meeting setup service during business hours and as requested
• Trade Floor Support experience is a must
• Previous banking / FI experience
• Understanding Mobile Device Management Platforms (Intune, AirWatch, Mobile Iron, etc.)
• Experience supporting market data applications such as Bloomberg, FactSet, Reuters, etc.
• Understanding to troubleshoot hardware-related issues – Dell/ HP Desktops / Laptops, Surface Book or Surface Studios, Apple devices, non-apple devices
• 5 + years working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Active Directory, group policies
• 5 + years of hands-on experience diagnosing and resolving TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN troubleshooting network issues
• 4+ years of IT End User Trade Floor Management experience in a leading financial firm in a highly fast-paced environment not including non-management experience
• Ability to diagnose the problem and take it to resolutions
• Experience handling end users and trade floor work
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.