Sr Systems Support Specialist
To apply, please email a Word format resume to [email protected] . Thank you!
Title: Sr. Systems Support Specialist
Location: North Austin, TX
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Administration, or closely related field (additional experience may be considered in lieu of education)
- 6 plus years of experience in Technical or Help Desk support
- 6 months exp working with Active Directory
- Valid TX driver’s license and auto insurance coverage
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and document technical issues
- Strong working knowledge of Windows 10, Microsoft Office products.
- Basic network connectivity and troubleshooting experience
- Strong customer service skills with the ability to establish a positive rapport with clientele
- General knowledge of common workplace technologies and their supporting infrastructure
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to think critically and present creative solutions
- Ability to work in an organized and detailed manner while managing competing requests
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Outlook and Management Information Systems (MIS)
- Mentor or Training experience
- Experience working with Office365 Admin Console
- Experience working with Google Admin Console
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.