Network Automation Engineer
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Network Automation Engineer for a client in either Charlotte NC, Irving TX, or Chandler AZ.. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Jen Askenas, [email protected].
Here are the details:
Position: Network Automation Tester
Location: Charlotte NC, Chandler AZ, OR Irving TX.
Duration: 6+ Month W2 Rolling Contract (Potential to Go Perm)
Aid in the automation of deployment of Microsoft Certificate Services applications to a new Data Center. Experience with automation tools such as Ansible and scripting languages such as Python and PowerShell.
• 4 + years of experience in Infrastructure engineering / development or Information Security Engineering.
• 4 + Years of experience developing deployments with infrastructure as code automation such as Terraform.
• 3 + years of experience developing, testing, and debugging automated solutions using Ansible, Terraform or other Infrastructure as Code (IaC) toolset.
• 3 + Years of hands-on experience in scripting, orchestration, and automation languages such as PowerShell / DSC, Python, Bash/Shell scripting and Ansible to deploy Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
• 3 + Years of Experience with Jenkins CI/CD for automated code integrations and deployment.
Nice to Haves:
• Advanced knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services (ADCS)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience transforming and/or managing business and operational requirements in a product model construct as intake into feature development.
• Experience working with Hardware Security Modules (HSMs)
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.