PKI Automation Engineer
Apex Systems combines with parent company ASGN Inc. to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a Infrastructure Automation Engineer. If interested in discussing the position further, please send an MS Word version of your resume to Corey Smith at [email protected] and mention Job ID 2007979
Job Title: Infrastructure Automation Engineer
Compensation: $65-70/hr on Apex W2
Location: Irving TX, Chandler AZ, Charlotte NC
Job Type: 12-month contract to hire project
Positions are required to quickly address or migrate B2B connections from legacy data centers to meet Data Center Exit timelines. These positions on the Business-to-Business Hosting team are needed to support the data analysis, planning, 3rd Party contact communication and co-ordination activities for the migration of connections to the SNI locations from the legacy data centers.
Request is for right to hire contract resources with a plan to move to FTE in future. Staff augmentation to support buildout of Secure Network Services (SNS) Critical Infrastructure in the new North America Data Centers.
- Develop and maintain Infrastructure as Code (IaC) solutions to automate provisioning, configuration, and management of infrastructure components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, implement, and optimize IaC workflows.
- Integrate and configure Venafi solutions for robust and secure management of cryptographic keys and digital certificates.
- Ensure compliance with security policies and industry best practices in key and certificate management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to IaC deployments and Venafi implementations.
- Collaborate with DevOps and security teams to enhance overall infrastructure security posture.
- Proven experience with IaC tools such as Terraform, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
- Familiarity with Venafi for managing digital certificates and keys.
- Strong understanding of security principles and best practices.
- Proficiency in scripting languages (e.g., Python, Bash) for automation tasks.
- Experience working in cloud environments (AWS, Azure, or GCP).
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.