Project Management Consultant
Apex Systems is actively hiring for a Project Management Consultant role with a Fortune 200 Renewable Energy Client!
This position is designated as hybrid with candidates working in West Palm Beach, Florida
**For immediate consideration, please send your most up-to-date resume in a Word Document to: Alex at [email protected]*
Position: Project Management Consultant
Location: West Palm Beach, FL
Purpose: This contractor will be doing predominately Renewable Energy Project Management.
Experience: 2+ years of relatable professional experience in engineering, consulting, or project management preferred.
Hours: M-F, 40 hours per week.
Length of Assignment: 12 month contract + potential extension or conversion
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is to take ownership of assigned Solar projects while working collaboratively with your Regional Lead to actively manage projects through the Early-Stage process in preparation for turnover to the Construction team.
- Daily management of each assigned Solar project is all-encompassing. You are responsible for delivering a technically feasible, schedule-appropriate, commercially supported, and financially viable project.
- Analyze technical and financial data, and extrapolate notable variables, indicators, and trends as related to the assigned Solar projects.
- Support in the creation of, take ownership over, and actively manage assigned Solar project capital budget.
- Serve as development and permitting support, coordinate with and leverage subject matter experts, facilitate Engineering, actively engage in problem resolution, support capital budget activities through approvals, work to develop a viable construction plan/schedule, support negotiations and execution of commercial contracts, and investigate optimization opportunities.
- Engage in a variety of software applications to support your project activities, and manage critical data and deliverables.
- Communicate and interface with Executive Leadership with the support of your Regional Lead
- Any and all other daily tasks required by the Regional Lead to maintain overall group organization, data deliverables, team readiness, and individual project viability.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Engineering
- Highly Organized
- Proactive attitude
- Inherent ability to manage fast fast-paced environment
- Capable of working independently with limited direction
- Strong financial and data analysis skillset
- Mechanical awareness and/or interest in technical variables
- Construction, Energy Industry, and/or Solar experience is a plus
- Strong interest in career growth on the Project Management path
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.