Data Center Technician
Apex Systems, the nations 2nd Largest IT Services firm, has an immediate opportunity for a Datacenter Technician with one of the nations largest Healthcare Payor companies.
If you or someone you know is interested in this opportunity, please email Ronak Gandhi [email protected]
The Data Center Technician will be responsible for:
- Helping with cabling for servers, connecting or disconnecting cables
- Running of new cables throughout the Data Center site
- Working closely with full time employees to help on all tasks
- Removal of equipment
- Set up new equipment
- Moving/lifting packages usually no greater than 50 lbs.
- Unpacking/repacking fragile electronics
Must have requirements:
- Associates Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Must be able to lift up to 50 Pounds independently
- Troubleshooting / Maintenance of hardware
- Cable Installation / Troubleshooting
- HVAC/Electrical/Cabling Experience
Nice to have requirements:
- Windows experience
- Cisco Experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.