Data Entry Clerk - Senior
Job Description:Data Entry Clerk: Senior
Location: San Antonio, TX, Phoenix, AZ, Tampa, FL
Contract Length: All of 2024
Inputs information from a variety of sources into a database and various websites and/or online platforms/systems. Must meet standards for production volume, accuracy, and completeness. Requires strong attention to detail, and good communication skills. Ability to work well under various time-sensitive situations. Applies foundational functional knowledge to produce work deliverables in support of departmental initiatives
- Online appointment scheduling, gather information to fill and submit online forms to acquire and maintain employee insurance licenses and other entities in the licensing process.
- Performs administrative, clerical or general office duties in support of operations for the functional area assigned.
- Must be reliable and dependable
- Able to work independently but interact professionally in a small team environment
Top 3 Skills:
- Professional verbal and written communication skills (Business correspondence and email, etc; phone/Skype/IM communication with team members, employees, etc; ability to understand and follow instruction)
- Organizational skills (Accuracy, attention to detail, efficiency)
- Ability to operate in a deadline intensive, regulatory driven environment
Tools: Microsoft Office, Excel
- Day to day activities require high technology competency, internet usage, spreadsheet creation and maintenance, reviewing information and data sets
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.