OCM Enablement Lead
Looking for an Organizational Change Lead with a focus on Program Enablement with strong communication skills, an emphasis on getting things done, and a focus on the people side of delivery. This will be someone interested in executing towards a strategy and willing to collaborate with multiple team members on both large and small initiatives that is able to influence and negotiate ideas without formal authority.
This person will be focusing on the people and teams onboarding to this program and/or transitioning to new phases of the program. They will need to provide access to orientation and e-learning materials to make teams successful. This person will work with Program Team Leads to identity skills needs of program team members transitioning to new phases of program; collaborate with the Program Learning Team who will prepare the training content, and lead communications to ensure team members have access and a plan to get the necessary training to make them successful.
- Provide expert support within the program to ensure the appropriate level of orientation and training is planned, communicated, and delivered on time for a wide range of initiatives & program objectives.
- Develop and provide oversight of the execution of messages to facilitate clear and consistent messaging.
- Partners effectively with the Program Learning Lead, ensuring a consistent approach & availability of learning content.
- Experience in creating and maintaining stakeholder engagement (the program team), analysis and communication plans.
- Provide input, and support the design and delivery of training
- Strong planning, organizational, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, collaboration and influencing skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
- Self-starter and with a learner mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Excellent technical, interpersonal and analytical skills required
- Strong PC skills; proficient in Microsoft Team, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, SharePoint, PowerBI is a plus
- Flexible, focused and versatile team player who is comfortable under pressure, ambiguity, frequent change, or unpredictability.
- Time management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships with others while working up and down and across various levels of leadership and technology teams
- Working with stakeholders in a complex organization with diverse businesses, geographies, and cultures
- Developing change management plans, executing those plans, and measuring results
- Knowledge of project management planning models and methodology strongly preferred
- ACMP/PROSCI certification strongly preferred
- 3-5+ years of experience applying organizational change management approach within the corporate setting
- 3-5+ years of IT experience a plus
CONTACT: [email protected]; (513) 657-7981
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.