Data Platforms Director
Job Description:Position Overview:
- Responsible for development of the architecture, implementation, and management of Shared Data Platforms across the enterprise
- Ability to manage an international team of 50
- Lead the development of the data roadmap and vision as well as the MDM
- Partner with the other data teams, ensuring alignment to cohesive roadmaps for Data Management & Shared Data Platform
Required Technologies and Experience:
- Markee, Oracle Data Hub, Callibra, IDMC/Informatica
- General cloud experience
- Data warehouse experience
- ETL/MDM exposure
- Strong communication skills to work with both the business and technical teams.
- Experience in building out data roadmaps
- 12+ years of IT (preference in data) experience and 8+ years in management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or IT.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.