.NET/Angular Developer (Full-Stack) - Scheduling Automation
Job Title: Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET/Angular)
Client Industry: Financial Services
Job Location: Denver, CO, Dallas, TX, or Chicago, IL
Onsite Details: Hybrid, 3 days/week onsite
Pay Rate: $80.00/hour on W2
Contract Duration: 12+ month W2 contract (potential to convert to full-time)
If you feel you meet the below qualifications and would like to apply to this role, please email your updated resume to Steffi at [email protected]
Application Programmer/Developer (.NET / Angular)
The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
We invite you to join the GIS team as a .NET/Angular developer. We are a tight-knit, supportive community passionate about delivering the best experience for our customers while remaining sensitive to their unique needs.
In this role, you will be using the experience you have gained throughout your career to assist in the design, development, and implementation of various complex applications. We also like for our developers to feel comfortable contributing throughout the application stack and we believe it is important that you follow best practices established by the team, including proper source code control practices and delivery of unit test cases.
Whether you are building applications from scratch, de-bugging existing code, or collaborating with various teams/team-members, for example, your skills will be tested and your knowledge-base will grow as you rise to meet the challenges.
• Previous Application Programming/Development experience designing, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed transactional applications
• Deep knowledge of .NET Framework including current version of C# and/or F# languages
• Good understanding of designing and building RESTful web services.
• Experience with event driven architectures based on products such as Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Experience in system integration including building extract-transform-load (ETL) jobs
• Strong knowledge of SQL Server databases.
• Deep understating of Git version control system.
• Strong understanding of unit testing frameworks.
• Experience working in Agile development process and good understanding of various phases of Software Development Lifecycle. Must be aware about Agile culture, roles, tools and terminology.
• Experience in data access technologies and patterns
• Relational database experience and proven abilities in SQL and data modeling is required. Must be aware of SQL Objects, query optimization, and join conditions.
• Experience with component based web application frameworks
• Conceptual understanding of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID design principles
• Understanding of functional programming techniques
• Ability to communicate, written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
Specific Function Description:
C# / F# / .NET / Angular / SQL Server / ES6 / HTML5 / CSS3
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.