To apply, please send your resume to [email protected]!
requires excellent analytical skills, extensive technical knowledge, and the ability to understand how
technology supports business and organization goals. They must also have a solid understanding of the
technology used and how to use it.
service, response, and overall success of customer-driven business and technical strategies.
• Assist technical support representatives with the management of all aspects of IT design,
implementation, administration, and support processes to ensure the availability, operability,
and stability of all assets.
• Serve as lead liaison between business customers and technology development. Concentration
to detail is optimal for customer satisfaction. Understand customer requirements and business
• Provide proactive onsite and virtual technical consulting support to one or more offices for our
• Provide strategic advice within the customers support guidelines in using technology to achieve
• Assist with the management of IT initiatives and collaborate with office technical staff and
• Serve as technology expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the
technology and business requirements of new advisors with technical emphasis is on hardware
capabilities, software requirements and systems integration.
• Assist and consult with the new technology implementation.
• Train support staff in new and existing IT solutions/systems when needed. Provide assistance
with technical issues.
• Revise existing systems and suggest improvements when needed.
• Partner with other technology teams to analyze business needs, implement customer solutions
and provide technical product support.
• Extensive experience as a technical consultant in an IT related filed.
• Advanced knowledge of hardware and software solution, network and server maintenance.
• Ability to conduct in-house training to increase end-user proficiency.
• Ability to keep up with IT trends and innovation.
• Ability to work effectively and add value as a team member.
• Strong problem-solving skills; ability to assess a problem and determine an effective course of
• Minimum of 10+ years’ experience of IT Consulting experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the technology field with deep hands-on experience.
• Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience of supporting technology infrastructure.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience with VMware ESX Server or VMware products.
• Detailed knowledge of Microsoft (Windows Server 2012/2016 (2019 a plus), Microsoft Exchange,
Office 365 and Active Directory)
• Experience in supporting and knowledge of Windows 10 and macOS.
• Setup, operation and troubleshooting of TCP/IP networking
• Thorough knowledge of desktop and business/technical support systems.
• Experience with VoIP and network security is a plus.
• 5+ years of experience with troubleshooting carrier and various connectivity issues for TDM, and IP
networking fundamentals, including subnetting, router login procedures and assignment of routing
Must pass background investigation
CERTIFICATIONS: – A minimum of 2 certifications required from list below:
• Windows Server 2016/2019 Certification
• ACSP (Apple Certification)
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.