Sanctions/AML Screening Clerk
Job Description:In this role, you’ll make an impact in the following ways:
- Responsible for the review and investigation of transactional alerts against U.S. and other sanction lists
- Communicate with clients via authenticated messaging platforms to obtain necessary information to clear sanction alerts
- Leverages online tools, work independently and as part of a team.
- Conducts QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile
- Communicate with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, when needed.
- No direct reports
- Contribute to the achievement of team goals
To be successful in this role, we’re seeking the following:
- Sanctions Screening experience in an operations setting
- Fircosoft scanning platform experience preferred
- Experience with PEGA for case management a plus
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.