3x Intermediate Cybersecurity Technical Analysts
Job Description:3x Intermediate Cybersecurity Technical Analysts
Client Industry: Healthcare IT
Expected Hours: Full Time Contract - 40 hours / week
Contract Length: 6 Months (3x 6 month extension available)
Intended Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 6 Months from Start Date
The Technical Analysts will work on getting Crowdstrike deployed on servers. Along with deploying CrowdStrike, these are servers that are below 2008 which will need to be migrated to the new trend solution. The analysts will also be responsible for migrating those servers.
The Technical Analyst / Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with data collection analysis, application mapping, work packet development documentation and scheduling of server builds and migrations. We are looking for an intermediate resource with an IT infrastructure technical background that will be coordinating server builds and migrations. They will be working directly with the Project Services and Operations teams, and Health Authorities.
Specific Qualifications or Experience Required:
- 2+ year’s work experience working directly with Windows and Linux servers
- Experience deploying and managing antivirus/EDR solutions
- Good understanding of network communication flows
- Technical troubleshooting
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of working with storage, network, and core infrastructure security (nice to have)
- Data Centre / IT infrastructure migration experience (nice to have)
- Project coordination experience (nice to have)
- MCSE Certification (nice to have)
Constraints and Special Considerations:
- Proposed candidates should be located in BC, as they will be required to come into the office once per month.
Seniority Level Descriptions: Intermediate
- A Degree in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of two (2) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Diploma in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of three (3) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- A Certificate in Consulting Category related disciplines and a minimum of four (4) years of related Consulting Category experience; or
- An absolute minimum of six (6) years of directly related Consulting Category experience.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.