Persistent Chat Engineer
Apex Systems is looking to find a Symphony Chat Engineer for a large reputable Financial Services client. This is a 12 mo+ Contract position that can sit in Chicago, IL, Kennesaw, GA or Richmond, VA.
***CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO SIT ON APEX SYSTEMS W2. WE CANNOT WORK CORP TO CORP ON THIS POSITION***
Pay Range: $68-73/hr.
12 mo. Contract (extension/conversion based upon funding and performance)
Hybrid Schedule (3 days onsite/2 days remote)
- Candidates must sit in Chicago, IL; Kennesaw, GA; or Richmond, VA
Looking for a team player with the ability to have individual accountability for deliverables. Someone who is a clear and unambiguous communicator and who can proactively identify, mitigate and resolve risks. Candidates will be responsible for being a Subject Matter Expert in the Symphony Communications Collaboration Compliance Platform. Candidates will be responsible for engineering, administrating and troubleshooting the Symphony platform.
- Liaison with security, operations, product, engineering, architecture, and vendors to manage product lifecycle, fixes, features and enhancements
- Workbook management through product JIRAs
- Development of low level designs to meet bank requirements and security demands
- Deployment of low level environments
- Development of documentation and hosting of training sessions to support the transition of new service into operations
- Advanced product testing
- Continual ownership for the accuracy and completeness of all technical documentation
- Active participation in review of requirements for technical feasibility
- Represent technical requirements for the deployment of new services
- Ensure all non-strategic social and chat products are decommissioned from the enterprise
- Enterprise Level Engineering (preferably within financial institutions)
- Extensive experience in cloud enabled instant messaging platforms (Symphony, Teams, Slack)
- Experience with deployment of applications to mobility frameworks including MAM and MDM
- Engineering experience with Symphony Communications Collaboration Compliance Platform
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) -Nice to have
- MySQL DBA/Development Experience -Nice to have
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178.
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training, certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing® in Talent Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work® in the United Kingdom and Mexico.